- Type of event: online
- Date: 19 April – 5 May
- Time: on time
- Location: online, links available after booking
- Meeting point: n/a
- Cost: free, donations welcome
- Booking instructions: book online
This 3-week interactive course is a mixture of live sessions and online resources to help you learn the art of getting started and staying on track with your goals. Book before 18 April 5pm.
It is designed to support you with finding ways to improve your productivity, to motivate yourself, instill focus and get started in the steps towards achieving your goals.
We will help, advise and guide you in finding ways to manage and contain your procrastination and stay on track with your productivity.
We will cover:
• Understanding the roots of procrastination and how to build motivation
• Identifying your personal blocks and current barriers to your productivity
• Exploring what can help you stay on track and make action plans through a live coaching exercise
• Further advice and tips for tackling avoidance and improving productivity
This course is designed for you to complete within a 3 week period but at your own individual pace.
You will find a collection of topics to explore, and resources and techniques to try out over the 3 weeks.
There is a 45min live introductory session at the start of the course and a 1.5hour interactive live coaching and summary session at the end of the 3 weeks, when you have had the chance to explore the resources and suggestions on offer.
You can choose how much or little you engage with the course- it is designed to be self-guided and compliment other support available from StudySkills.
Please note: you will need to sign up with your UoB email address as this course is for UoB students only
Sign up before 5pm on 18th April to secure your place